* Note: All measurement stated is in inches.
Getting your underbust measurement:
1. Wrap a measuring tape around your ribcage, right under your bust at the band level.
2. Make sure the measuring tape is snug around your underbust but not too tight.
3. Jot down your underbust measurement.
Finding out your cup size:
1. Wrap the measuring tape around the fullest part of your breast. Again, make sure the tape is snug but not too tight.
2. Substract your underbust measurement from your cup measurement, the difference between the two determines your cup size.
Determining your bra size:1. You now have your underbust measurement and your cup size. Refer to the chart below to detemine your bralette size.
Should you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to drop us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org !